Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quite an Honor...and a surprise


Checked my email this morning and opened the latest Fine Woodworking e-letter and saw my rather modest shop called out as the Shop Of The Week. There are some pretty kick-butt shops posted there, so it is a honor to be considered one of the best. Just had to share the news. 

Shop gallery
Shop of the week

We've had a bunch of great photos and videos posted in our new shop tour gallery, some of which approach the status of dream shop. But we're kind of partial to this stand-alone shop in West Tennessee.see more shops 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mark I think the one feature I am happy I did was the windows I added. It took a little away from hanging cabinets etc, but the extra light is worth it. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete